Thursday, February 9, 2012

#MyProblemIs

Posted by cutiefasha at 9:02 PM
#MyProblemIs : I get super-duper jealous so easily. Like, it is actually not a big deal, but I take that seriously.

#MyProblemIs : Tend to misunderstood people's intention, let it be the good one, or bad one. Fragile heart I believe.

#MyProblemIs : Might be a bit selfish sometimes, like I weigh the positive effects on myself first, before others.

#MyProblemIs : It is so freaking hard for me to say NO to anybody. I also tend to 'beralah' in arguments, eventhough 10 minutes later, I immediately regrets what I'm doing. *sigh*

#MyProblemIs : Hard to control what I should "pendam" and "luah". Like sometimes, I think that I talk too much about something that I decided earlier which MUST be a secret between me myself. Tapi, sometimes jugak rasa penat dah pendam banyak-banyak, and bila others judging you, you really like crying em'all out :(

#MyProblemIs : I am too dependent in others....

#MyProblemIs: forgetful....keys, stuffs, directions and the list go on...




0 comments:

LinkWithin

 

♬ ♪♪ Deeper Conversation ♬ ♪♪ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review