Friday, April 8, 2011

Chilling on exam week :D

Posted by cutiefasha at 9:44 AM
Tee hee...

Semalam last kelas of the semester, i.e. my first year undergraduate students at U of Toronto. But my last class was actually my last midterms test jugak. Paper Anthro, section Linguistic and Socio-Cultural. How I'm doing?? Erm, not too bad, but not too good either, i guess. Tak berani nak over confident, tapi at the same time I do put a lot of hope for this paper to boost up my marks for ANT100.

Then, after maghrib, a good friend of mine ajak g chill ourselves after a long week of studying. Minum-minum kat kedai "kopi". Kat sini takde mamak, so tak dapat la nak makan roti canai sambil-sambil tu hehe. Argh, dah mula merapu....~~~!

Anyway, we had a good time. Spent some leisure evening together, and sembang-sembang masalah dunia. Don't forget dear, I am always here for you no matter what. Eh chewaaahhh... Tak, what i meant was kalau boleh susah senang bersama okay. =)





*Sigh* Nak mengeluh macam-macam sebenarnya, tapi maybe here is not the right spot. 

0 comments:

LinkWithin

 

♬ ♪♪ Deeper Conversation ♬ ♪♪ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review