Saturday, January 29, 2011

A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on me

Posted by cutiefasha at 6:33 PM


Family first.

Of course, ni lah gambar yang ada the biggest impact on me. Tambah-tambah, gambar ni ditangkap masa family vacation kat Sarawak. To be specific, time ni kat Miri. Tapi tak ingatlah nama tempat me. Oh wait! Rasanya macam ingat. Nama bukit ni "Canada Hill". That's why I'm excited sebab that time belum habis foundation and impian nak pegi Canada ni belum terjamin. You know what I'm saying? 

But now, as I am in Canada itself, rasa best betul those time masa dok struggle gila2 nak score supaya boleh further study kat sini. Tapi, bila dah sampai sini, aiyo! Struggle lagi sebab takut kena tendang. Stresssssss kot =.='

Eh, membebel lak. Lari tajuk. Sorry. Anyways, kat bawah ni ada lagi gambar-gambar kat Canada Hill. I'm feeling that those pictures ada BIG impact sebab that is a HILL with a country's name that I'm studying at and located in my birthplace. Hah! Banyak memori tu! So, let the pictures do the talking alright...



ni group photo, without the photographer (of course), which is Uncle Adenan. I heart those people in this picture because they are super nice to my family and I.





Mama and Auntie Nor kat The Grand Old Lady museum (Ye ke museum? Tah, tak sure). She is like a second mom to me, and basically is my Mak Angkat la masa kat S'wak dulu. She's super generous and kind-hearted. And I'm also inspire her success in career and hope to be like her  one day ♥ . 





Another family photo that I like. Actually, we don't really have many family photo, with 4 of us in  the same photo. Maybe lain kali kena bawak tripod kot pegi jalan-jalan. Kan? Haha






that's all for now.

till next challenges~


2 comments:

laici said...

rindu family ye..blik la malaysia..:D

cutiefasha said...

rindu sangat2...insya allah bulan may ni balik. hehe. can't wait~

LinkWithin

 

♬ ♪♪ Deeper Conversation ♬ ♪♪ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review