Monday, October 21, 2013

Finding the silver lining

Posted by cutiefasha at 1:26 PM
Minggu ni sangat disaster. I was terribly tired and unhappy for the weekend, don't know why. Actually, I do know why but I'm keeping that to myself, for now. Sigh. Why do I keep blaming everything that happened to be my fault? Even though I'm well aware that it's not always the case. Penat lah macam gini. And boring jugak asyik kena salahkan diri sendiri.

And because of all of these distractions, tambah dengan cuaca asyik hujan je, finally my body can't have it anymore. Demam. Tak larat pegi kelas for Monday's classes. Dah lah dua dua kelas Anthro, seminar pulak tu. Haih, esok kena jumpa prof masa office hour and cakap one-on-one regarding research project. Harap harap dah sembuh sikit.

Rumah Zakkeyyah lawa gila. Jeles kbai.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

 

♬ ♪♪ Deeper Conversation ♬ ♪♪ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review