Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Extrovert

Posted by cutiefasha at 12:49 PM
Recently ada buat personality test, and it turns out i'm extrovert kinda person. Not that shocking sebab I do like the presence of people around me. What kinda struck me is that how hard it is to be an extroverted person, as we constantly need people to talk to, and sometimes we cannot find that person. And personally, i'm afraid that people might misunderstood my intention to constantly contact/talk to them as annoying behaviour. So I really really do hope that people will come clean and let me know if i'm bugging them or what not. 

Susah jugak suka bercerita, tapi telinga yang ada untuk mendengar tak sebanyak mana...

Anyhow, I'm very blessed to have housemates yg understanding, walaupun every single week ada guest. I guess i need that environment. Meghiah meghiah is really my thing :)


0 comments:

LinkWithin

 

♬ ♪♪ Deeper Conversation ♬ ♪♪ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review