Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Second week of school

Posted by cutiefasha at 9:48 PM
Dah jadi cam journal pulak blog ni. Haha. Anyway, many things happened to me this whole week. Eventhough today is only Wednesday, but tomorrow I'll only have one tutorial, so I guess this week is pretty summed up.

Firstly, on Monday ada satu lecture dan jugak satu tutorial for that class. LIN100Y1. Belajar linguistic ni actually lot of fun, especially if we have somebody to discuss the materials together. Luckily, second lecture dah jumpa kawan. I get to admit that I'm a bit shy at first to approach somebody, but it seems that I'll just have to smile at them and tadaaaa, we may start to converse like an old friend. Oh yeah!

Then, on Tuesday pulak kelas memang hectic sangat sangat. After that first lecture at 12pm, I feel like cannot tahan already and terus decide nak drop that course. In fact, masa second half of lecture time dah malas nak amek notes whatsoever. Later that day, terus pegi bookstore and jual my textbook for that class, even before I drop the course. Nekad habis. The rest of the day went as adventure as last week, where we have to like went out early from 4pm class to go to the subway and running all over people semata mata nak kejar the next class. Like, seriously memang exhausted habis. Anyway, the class is worth "running" for sebab as review said, it's an easy course and the professor was totally funny. Enough said.

Lastly, on Wednesday which is today, ada satu lecture je. And the class starts from 6pm to 9pm. Kelas malam. Overall, kelas ni happening sebab finally ada gak sama lecture with both my housemates. Not only that, banyak jugak Malaysian who enroll in this course as well. So, memang tak boring plus the lecturer was also engaging to the  students attention.

rasa macam this blog is a nagging blog -.-'

p/s: there is something happened this week that makes me "tersenyum lebar". if you get me :P

0 comments:

LinkWithin

 

♬ ♪♪ Deeper Conversation ♬ ♪♪ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review