Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I am Looking For YOU. Sadly~

Posted by cutiefasha at 4:02 PM
Oh, I have go everywhere and each time I saw you with someone else, I will be dissapointed. Where have you been? Why I can never having you?








You are a perfect protection for me. You always keep me warm under your soft touch. You will NEVER disappoint me. I KNOW THAT.

 

But can you please at once, try to show up? I don't care how much it cost for me to get you, or for how hard it is to get you keeping me comfy all the time. Just, BE WITH ME ok dear.....




It's hard for me to mention you here, as I'm afraid people will run away and try to steal you from me. I am not that GOOD.. ^_^



-



-



-



okay, MAYBE now everyone will try to find you.
SO WHAT?!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

 

♬ ♪♪ Deeper Conversation ♬ ♪♪ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review