Sunday, November 7, 2010

Important surviving skills. Lesson #2, #3 and so on....

Posted by cutiefasha at 6:35 AM
Lesson #2
-Do check the forecast.-

Alright, this is a big difference for me, compared to when i was in Malaysia. We do HAVE to check the forecast everyday to make sure whether is it raining, sunny, snowy, or cloudy day. It is important also to know the temperature outside bcoz we need to dress up according to the temperature. If it is freezing cold, wear extra layers. That's why!

Lesson #3
-Plan transportation ahead-

For me, this might not be the problem as I only have to take the Subway (underground, super fast, train) to my campus in St. George. However, sometimes I do need to take the street car ('aka' mini bus here) to buy some groceries or went to shop that are not in downtown. So, it is crucially important because the road might be wet and slippery during the winter, so, it is best to plan our mode of transport before deciding to go anywhere.

Lesson #4
-Must buy winter accessories-

I don't like the word "buy". Especially now...coz I got a lot of thing that I wanna buy, but I don't really have extra budget to spent on them. What a miserable life I have right now =(  But, I guess that winter accessories are NECESSARY and maybe this week or later, I'll have to spent some time looking for the good ones and BUY them. What should I look for?

CHECKLIST:

i have one. but apparently, it is too short and i can't "belit" my neck like the picture above
.

must have one! yay me...

i have two of these. But not warm enough. I'm planning to have a leather one next time.

not sure whether it is necessaries. But, i'll definitely have one of those coz its sooooo freaking cute ^_^

Alright, that's all for now. Important surviving skills DONE!

Farah Aziz
6:34am
55 C.A.
Toronto, ON







0 comments:

LinkWithin

 

♬ ♪♪ Deeper Conversation ♬ ♪♪ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review