Thursday, November 25, 2010

Favourite Cartoon Character

Posted by cutiefasha at 3:55 PM

Change your profile picture for 10 days to your favorite cartoon figure and tell your friends to do the same.

The aim: no human faces on facebook, only our good childhood memories! :)

Because being a kid is awesome....


Sebab semua orang macam tukar profile picture, so in order to conform with everyone, tukar jugaklah kan. Hahaha. Sambil tu, nak share lah experience with cartoons masa kecik2 dulu. Tah, not like most ppl, I'm not into cartoon that much, sebab banyak lagi cerita yang best. Even, kalau tgk Peter Pan, or Cinderella, I prefer the one that REAL ppl punya. Dunno why, myb its just my personal preference. So, down here I listed about 10 favorite cartoon character of all time.


1) Doraemon and friends






2) Popeye The Sailorman






3) Sailor Moon and Friends






4) Disney's Character  (Too many of them that I like, so I just categorized them in one category :p)
 

 






5) Totally Spies






6) Power Puff Girls






7) SpongeBob SquarePants






8) Keluang Man (Betulla, JANGAN GELAK OK)






9) Tom And Jerry






10) Usop Sontorian (Layan gak kadang-kadang)






10.1) Kampung Boy





TAPI, whatever it is, HARRY POTTER still #1. Sedih beb nak abis dah ni. Review movie dia pun tak sanggup nak buat. Myb after HP7 P2 nnt la kot. Tak nak terima kenyataan dah habis dah sequel kesayangan aku ni. waaaa. Memang pelik, tapi sekali aku addict ngan any movie or character, sampai tu la I AM OBSESSED ok. Deal With It. lol...

That is why I chose this picture as my cartoon profile picture:

tadaaaa~



0 comments:

LinkWithin

 

♬ ♪♪ Deeper Conversation ♬ ♪♪ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review