Tuesday, June 30, 2009

emm, its been quiet a long time...

Posted by cutiefasha at 5:17 AM
i know, its been quite a long time (8 days to be specified..ha ha) I've not updating my blog. actually, there's nothing much happens last whole week, not to consider I've failed my driving test, on the road section. so embarrassed...but never mind. finally I've passed that test today..em mm, beside that nothing interesting happens to me....just a plain long week. but i've got something really important this saturday. my family and i will depart to subang jaya and registering into my college the next day, which is sunday. oh, i cant wait... i wonder how the hostels look like? i'm just sure enough the hostels/ apartments are much better than seratas or kem kg baru dormmitory...haha

okay...that is for now.
later, if i'll be in the mood, i'll write again....
haha
tq 4 reading!
bonjour~

0 comments:

LinkWithin

 

♬ ♪♪ Deeper Conversation ♬ ♪♪ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review