Saturday, June 23, 2012

They're Graduated!

Posted by cutiefasha at 10:24 AM
Setinggi-tinggi congrats to all my seniors, graduate dah korang :') Semoga berjaya dapat kerja bagus-bagus, cepat kahwin, and nanti ada rezeki umur panjang boleh kita reunion sama-sama. Thank you Allah for all the memories with these people, whom I really grateful to be given chances in knowing them. Next two years here will not be the same no more *shed tears* Lepas ni kena banyak berdikari, kalau susah sikit kena try usaha sendiri dulu. Takde dah senang-senang je panggil orang tu, call orang ni, and etc etc. Seriously I feel so sad, yet empty feeling. Maybe kalau sekarang kat Malaysia tak terasa sangat sedih tu, but here I am in Toronto, watching them go one by one. Alhamdulillah many of them are/already going back for good and settle down in Malaysia. Two more years, and that's it Farah!






For all those times you stood by me 
For all the truth that you made me see 
For all the joy you brought to my life 
For all the wrong that you made right 
For every dream you made come true 
For all the love I found in you 
I'll be forever thankful baby 
You're the one who held me up 
Never let me fall 
You're the one who saw me through through it all 

You were my strength when I was weak 
You were my voice when I couldn't speak 
You were my eyes when I couldn't see 
You saw the best there was in me 
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach 
You gave me faith 'coz you believed 
I'm everything I am 
Because you loved me 


Alhamdulillah for all the love :)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

 

♬ ♪♪ Deeper Conversation ♬ ♪♪ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review