Sunday, February 27, 2011

My new baby

Posted by cutiefasha at 6:08 PM
Assalammualaikum,

Now i'm trying to update my blog from my precious little ipod. Heeee. Main reason is because my laptop keep shutting off by itself, and the worst part is, sometime it shows me the "death blue screen". Fuhhhh cuak yooo. Tanya sorg comp expertise ni and dia kata WOW itu masalah besar. So now im hanging on and mmg pokai habis nak beli or repair laptop whatsoever. That is why im gonna use my ipod as good as possibe as a sort of back up of my lappy.

Harapppp sangat laptop tu bertahan at least sampai balik msia lagi 67 hari y'all. Huhuhu really really excited sampai tak tau nak habaq mai camne laaa...

And one more thing, reading week finally ended and i'm doing literally nothing. Mmg break gila and just duduk diam diam kat umah menternak lemak (bak kata cik epal).

Sooooo, tu je kot update for now. Myb later on bila aku on9 gune laptop i'll update more and upload some cool pictures.

Toodles~

I MISS MY LITTLE SISTER DAMN MUCH



wowww camni rupenya nak spend time during "reading week"....heeee~

0 comments:

LinkWithin

 

♬ ♪♪ Deeper Conversation ♬ ♪♪ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review