Friday, April 2, 2010

saya harus tabah

Posted by cutiefasha at 6:30 AM
finally, IELTS result was revealed and i am so sad regarding my result :-(
i managed to meet the requirement for overall band, which is 6.5...
however, i have one part which i score less than 6.0..
so..the OUTCOME???
omg! i cried a lot just now..
embarassing myself in front of others..
dont know what else to say..
hopefully there's a way to solve it

some options available:
#1 appeal for result= 400++MYR
#2 re-sit = 500++MYR
#3 ask for recommendation letter from ENG4U teacher
#4 use my ENG4U mid-term marks
#5 try to use gce-o level 1119 grades
#6 accept dalhousie admission offer
#7 forget my dreams to study overseas??

now...i'm just waiting for reply from universities that i have applied....

if it happens that they can still considering my results...

huhuhuhuhu~~~~~~~~



0 comments:

LinkWithin

 

♬ ♪♪ Deeper Conversation ♬ ♪♪ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review