Thursday, April 22, 2010

confused

Posted by cutiefasha at 9:40 AM
1) Dalhousie University : Not sure and dont want to be alone there
2) Trent University : Kinda going but not first choice, friends?
3) Carleton University : Feels like going but extra class, own money? naa~
4) Uni of Toronto : didnt meet uni requirement, ielts not satisfied...but still hoping..huhu

ps: kinda sad when this person just say to me, "choose Trent, easy".....seems like that person dont want me to go to the same uni as him/er...i know im not a good friend to him/er, but at least tell me something that would not hurt my feeling....please?

pps: kinda confused when daddy said "kang sebatang kara"....that is why..i dont want to be alone...i want friendSSS....that can be with me, anytime i need them, and i'll be there for them, anytime they want me too...

ppps: wondering why this person always tell me good things or hope, then straight away kill it with such bad news... (my words are confusing, so do I rite now....sorry 0_0)





YOU BREAK MY HEART!!!!!!











What options do I have????









leave me alone please....will you?

0 comments:

LinkWithin

 

♬ ♪♪ Deeper Conversation ♬ ♪♪ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review